Baby Lock Jazz II
Baby Lock Jazz II
If you want a sewing machine that’s awesome at sewing and won’t break the bank, the new Baby Lock Jazz II is the real deal. It’s got a 12-inch workspace and can stitch at lightning speed with 1,000 stitches per minute, making it perfect for your quilting projects. The coolest part? It’s super affordable, and it has features you won’t find in other machines in its price range. And guess what? Baby Lock has got your back every step of the way. That should be music to your ears! 🎵
Sewing and Quilting Just Got Easier
At first glance, you might think the Baby Lock Jazz II quilting and sewing machine is just like any other, but it’s got its own unique rhythm from the get-go. The Jazz II packs in all the stuff a quilter dreams of and has all the essential features you need for regular sewing tasks, and the best part is, it won’t break the bank! 🎶
Baby Lock Jazz II Features:
12" of Workspace
Need to make a big quilt or tackle a chunky project? Easy peasy! The Jazz II has a roomy throat space that gives you tons of space to work without feeling cramped.
PROGRAMMABLE NEEDLE UP/DOWN BUTTON
You get to decide if you want your needle to start up or down, which helps you sew without stopping and finish your projects faster. It’s awesome for doing things like chain piecing and appliqué!
Large Reverse Lever
We made the reverse lever bigger, so you can reach it easily without losing track of what you’re doing.
Built-In Needle Threader
You can thread the needle super easily with just a few simple moves. No guessing, no almost-misses, and no getting frustrated!
Quick-Set, Top-Loading Bobbin
You won’t have to fight with changing bobbins in the middle of your project anymore. Just pop in a new bobbin, thread it through the guide, and let Jazz take care of the rest!
Automatic Bobbin Winder
The bobbin winder built into the machine keeps your thread in position and stops by itself once the bobbin is full. It’s super simple!
Hands-Free Presser Foot
When you’re sewing those big quilts, you can keep both your hands free. You can start and stop sewing without ever having to look away from or let go of your project.
28 Built-In Stitches, 1000 Stitches Per Minute
Jazz has got 28 stitches built right in, including a one-step buttonhole, and you can make stitches as wide as 7 mm. It’s all set to help you be super creative! And it can stitch really fast, up to 1,000 stitches per minute!
Bundle and SAVE
You can quilt or sew just about anywhere using this super simple and affordable fabric frame with your home sewing machine! The Cutie Tabletop Fabric Frame makes quilting, sewing, and stitching way easier by handling your fabric for you, so you can enjoy the process even more. It fits right on your table or desk and works with most sewing machines.
The Cutie is a total space-saver. It’s made to be lightweight, easy to move around, and it sits right on your table or desk. Plus, you can easily store it away when you’re done. The best part? It’s way cheaper than those other frames you see out there, making it the perfect choice for your quilting projects. With the Cutie and the Grace zone-to-zone method, you can create projects of any size. If you can dream it up, the Cutie can help you make it a reality!
KEY QUILTING AND SEWING FEATURES
- 12″ Workspace to the right of the needle
- Sews up to 1,000 SPM
- 28 Built-in stitches including a one-step buttonhole
- 6 LED lights that illuminate the needle and work area
- Pattern selection and dial indicator window
- Needle up/down Button
- Needle Stop Position Button
- Needle threader
- Stretch stitch capabilities
- Maximum utility stitch width: 7 mm
- Stitch length 0.0 mm – 4.0 mm
- Thread tension dial
- Hands-free presser foot
- Drop feed for free-motion stitching
- Needle plate with markings in inches and millimeters
- Heavy-duty metal casting
- Presser foot pressure adjustment
- Variable needle with 24 positions
- Twin needle sewing capabilities with straight stitch
- Quick-set, top-loading bobbin
- Built-in bobbin winder
- Free arm
- Side thread cutter
- Easy access stitch length and width dials
- Color-coded stretch stitch settings
- Fine tuning buttonhole adjustment
- Easy-to-read stitch reference chart
- Threading reference diagrams on inside cover
- Reverse sewing lever
- Thumb screw holes for compatibility
- with optional attachments
- Accessory tray with two storage compartments
- Electronic foot control and power cord
- Knee Lift
- 9 feet (8 are snap-on)
- Open Toe
- Straight Stitch
- Darning/Free-Motion (screw-on)
- 1/4″ Quilting
- General Purpose/Zig Zag
- Blind Hem
- Quilting Guide
- Bobbins (4)
- Vertical spool pin
- Seam ripper with brush
- Machine dust cover
- Machine Trolley (BLMTXL-BK)
- Extension Table (BLMJZ-ET)
- 17-Foot Collection Kit (BLMAFTKIT)
- Walking Foot (BLG-WF)
- Fabric Guide (BLES8-FG)
- 28 mm Single Fold Bias Binder (BLE8-S4)
- 28 mm Double Fold Bias Binder (BLE8-S3)
- 3/4″ Belt Loop Binder (BLE8-S12)
Here are some tips for free-motion quilting with the Jazz 2:
- Use a size 18 needle.
- Set the foot pressure to 0 (you’ll find the switch on the left side of the machine).
- Start with the tension set to 1 and gradually increase it by 1 whole number until there’s no “eye lashing” (if you’re using a hoop frame, begin at 0).
- It’s okay if you need to increase the tension up to 9, depending on the type of thread you’re using and how fast you’re quilting.
- 25-year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- 10-year parts
- 1-year circuit board
- 2-year electrical
- 1-year labor
- When purchasing a Baby Lock product from an Authorized Baby Lock Retailer’s website, the purchaser is required to contact the selling retailer for all warranty services as stated in the Baby Lock Warranty. All shipping or freight charges for service or repair under the Baby Lock Warranty shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.