Brother Pacesetter PS100
This durable and reliable sewing machine is a great option for everyday use mending and sewing, whether you’re a beginner at DIY crafts or a master sewer. Combining affordability with a wealth of great features, this sewing machine gives you a Stitch Selector Dial that lets you easily rotate between 17 built-in sewing stitches, including 1 style of four-step buttonhole. The brightly lit LED work area means you can always clearly see what you’re doing for neat and precise stitches. Whether you’re mending a beloved tablecloth or sewing a stylish new outfit, this is the sewing machine you can rely on.
- Built-in Stitches and Buttonholes – 17 built-in sewing stitches, including 1 style of four-step buttonhole.
- Easy-to-Use Blind Hem Stitch – Stitch professional-looking hems, which helps make mending less of a chore.
- Brightly Lit LED Work Area – Easy on the eyes when sewing on dark fabrics, ensuring accurate seams and stitch quality.
- Easy Bobbin Winding System – Winds the bobbin when pressing on the vertical shaft.
- Stitch Selector Dial – Choose the desired pattern from the reference guide, and then easily select your choice using the convenient dial.
- Upper Thread Tension Control Dial – Controls thread tension to create even stitches.
- Free Arm Sewing Surface – Perfect for sewing cuffs and sleeves.
- Adjustable Pattern Selection and Upper Thread Tension Control – Adjust the convenient dials to select your pattern and thread tension.
- Jam-Resistant Drop-in Top Bobbin – Just drop in a full bobbin, pull the thread through the slot, and start sewing.